Translate

Popüler Yayınlar

10 Ekim 2012 Çarşamba

the only man who knows the language of the Urartian city of the world lives in van turkey


Born in the district of Urartu fortress guard Gürpınar moment in 49 years and the rare people in the world who knows the Urartian, Mehmet vomiting, language shows great dedication to transmit to future generations

73-year-old, vomiting, plates and ornaments make the letters a little shack sells Urartu.

Who taught his son to remember is the largest vomiting Urartian language, maintaining both said it was very important. Urartian showed great effort to learn about the vomiting, "I'm one of 35 people in the world who knows Ururtuca'yı. I will continue my work for the survival of the language. Now I'm selling it as an ornament stone slabs on the type Urartian. Buddha was a source of income for me as well. Repeatedly appealed to the authorities to teach the language. however, did not get any positive response. But I will do my best to live the language, "he said. (DHA)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder